lundi 28 juillet 2008

i wish i was a lesbian :)



Une petite chanson toute fraiche pour commencer la semaine, par
Hello Saferide, une chanteuse suédoise : "my best friend"

Extraits :

You call me up in the mornings
We'll stay on the phone until dawning
You tell me secrets I actually keep
You call me up around noon and
Bring me all the good gossip
You hold my head when I throw up
I hold your hand when you weep

Damn! I wish I was a lesbian
Damn! I wish I was a lesbian
Damn! I wish I was, and that you were, too
So I could fall in love with you

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Moi aussi ma chérie, j'aime beaucoup cette chanson, cette histoire que tu m'as faite écouter...

Anonyme a dit…

Hello Julia
ton blog est genial je viens de le decouvrir
je rentre du laos
je contente de retrouver le net
une admiratrice
Cha.